Last updated: May 16, 2018
Company collects data depending on how you interact with the Website, your privacy settings and Website features.
1. Collection of Information
Name and contact data in the Website contact forms:
• Your name, e-mail address, company name, phone number – information to submit to the Company’s “Contact Us” form;
• Your name, e-mail address and other personal information that you freely submit to Company – the data you sent to a live chat.
Company may use this data to achieve the following objectives:
Company needs this data to undertake steps at your request before a contract is entered. Company may apply this information to communicate with you and personalize these communications. For instance, Company may get in touch with you by phone, email or any other means to provide the response to your request, discuss details and provide the proposal and (or) a contract template, discuss terms of contract, make any changes in it, exchange signed copies, etc. This information may be stored by Company from the moment the request is received until the contract is entered.
Company uses this information to perform a contract and provide the above-mentioned services. For instance, Company may get in touch with you via phone, email or any other means to discuss the details of services under the contract. Company may keep such information while the contract is concluded between you and a Company.
Company is legitimately interested in getting information about the User’s preferences so that Company better personalizes the offers and provides products and services that better comply with the needs of the Users. For example, you may be informed by Company via phone, email or any other means about new services, discounts, products, features, etc. Company stores this data if the purpose mentioned above exists. You may contact Company at any time to object to collecting and storing your personal data.
Name and contact data in the Website testimonials:
In the form of customer testimonials and case studies you may submit to Company your name, email, company name, title, phone number and country. This data is used by Company in order to improve services and the Website. This data may be obtained on your preliminary written consent. Company may store this data as long as the purpose exists.
Device data and Website usage information:
The data about your device may be collected by Company as well as the data about your interaction with the Website. For instance, Company may collect:
• Data on the device, connectivity and configuration. Company may collect the information about your device and network, including operating system data, browser type, number of clicks, name of the domain, User’s country/state, IP address, regional and language settings.
• Performance data and error reports. The data on the Website performance and any errors may be collected by Company. Error reports (or “crash dumps”) are based on your settings and can include the type of the problem severity, details on the hardware or software connected to the error.
Company is legitimately interested in offering products and services that better comply with the needs of the Users, as well as legitimately interested in maintaining and improving the Website performance. Company may utilize the above-mentioned data to provide and improve its services, maintain and improve the Website performance, timely reveal the problems in the Website. For example, Company may improve security features using error reports, search queries and clicks to make search results more relevant, Website usage data to identify new features to prioritize. Company may store this data as long as the purpose exists. You may contact Company at any time to object to collecting and storing your personal data.
2. Use of Information
Company may use the received information in addition to the mentioned above ways of usage for the following purposes:
• get information about the users’ preferences so that to better personalize our offers, offer services and products that better comply with the needs of the Users, provide content and information in various marketing forms;
• maintain and provide the Website performance;
• provide, monitor, test and improve the Website effectiveness;
• create and test new Website features;
• reveal and fix errors;
• provide the system’s security;
• conduct of relevant business and financial reports.
Company does not utilize the collected information to make automated decisions. Company does not share, sell or rent your personal data to any person or organization, for any commercial purposes, as described in this Policy.
3. Processing and Storage of Information
Company may collect, store and process data in the United States, where Company Web services are hosted, and (or) in any other country where Company and (or) its subsidiaries and affiliates and (or) service providers maintain facilities. Therefore, the collected data may be processed and stored in storage locations outside the country you live and (or) where data protection laws do not coincide the laws in your country.
Company may transfer personal information from the EU or European Economic Area for storage and processing in other countries. The European Commission has not determined some of these countries to have a satisfactory level of data protection. To ensure that your data is protected, Company uses different legal mechanisms, e.g. contracts and standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
You consent that Company stores and processes your personal information in storage locations in the USA by using the Website. You also consent that your personal information may be transferred to other countries, where Company and (or) its subsidiaries and affiliates and (or) service providers maintain facilities. The European Commission has not determined some of these countries to have a satisfactory level of data protection.
Your personal data is retained by Company as long as it is necessary to provide the services and respond to your requests, or to comply with Company’s legal obligations and enforce our agreements. The retention periods may vary, as the needs vary for different types of data. “Collection of Information” Section of this Policy provides the information about the actual terms (please, see above).
4. Sharing of Information
Your personal information may be shared by Company with its affiliates and subsidiaries. Your personal data may also be shared with service providers (third-party organizations that provide services and help Company maintain the Website. These organizations may use your personal information in order to help Company improve the Website and its services. In case these organizations use your data, they must adhere to data privacy and security requirements of Company and are not allowed to use any personal data they receive for any purpose. These organizations get access to your personal information under strict confidentiality terms and only if it is reasonably necessary. The location of the affiliates and subsidiaries of Company and (or) service providers may be either in the United States or any other country or jurisdiction (please, read “Processing and Storage of Information” Section of this policy).
Moreover, your personal data may be shared by Company in response to a legal request, if it is required by the law. The information may also be shared in case it is necessary to prevent fraud or another illegal activity.
5. Information Security
To keep the data collected by the Website secure, Company uses commercially reasonable safeguards. In order to prevent and detect the disclosure of information, Company uses the following safeguards and technologies:
• Confidentiality agreements concluded with affiliates and subsidiaries of Company and (or) its service providers;
• Strategies for data storage and transfer minimization;
• Information security policies and standards;
• Firewall technologies;
• Access protection and database audit;
• Training and various awareness measures that help to achieve data accessing and processing in conformity with applicable laws for data protection for Company’s employees, affiliates and subsidiaries, and (or) service providers
Company cannot guarantee that any data you transmit to Company is secure or ensure that information placed on the Website will not be accessed, altered, disclosed or destroyed.
6. Your Data Protection Rights
If your personal data is protected by European Union data protection law, you have the following data protection rights:
• You can access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal data at any time by contacting Company.
• You can object to processing of your personal data and ask to restrict processing of your personal data or request portability of your personal data by contacting Company.
• You are entitled to object to marketing communications with Company at any time by contacting Company. Company’s marketing emails have a confidentiality notice provided a reminder of this right.
• If Company has collected and processes your personal data based on your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting Company.
7. Third-Party Websites or Service
9. Changes to the Policy
10. Contact Us
177 Huntington Ave
Boston, MA 02115
Or by e-mail: